What can I tell you about me?
- I’m a very independent person, which – like many things – is good up to a point, but can get tricky sometimes
- I live in a very beautiful place, but it’s a long way to a cinema, or a big supermarket, and if the time comes when I can’t or don’t want to drive, I’ll have to move as there’s no public transport.
- I qualify for a bus pass, but there aren’t any buses
- My daughter and her family live quite close by, and I love to see my two grandchildren
- After decades on my own, I have a partner whom I love. We each have our own house, 40 minutes apart, and this life style suits us both
- I wrote my first novel after I was 60, gave up trying to find an agent and decided to publish myself, to a high commercial standard and in paperback as well as ebook. It’s meant investing some money, but I’m happy with the product and enjoying the self-publishing process. I write about all the writing and publishing stuff in my blog.